Naturalization Test Updates
20. Who is one of your state’s U.S. Senators now?*
- Answers will vary. [District of Columbia residents and residents of U.S. territories should answer that D.C. (or the territory where the applicant lives) has no U.S. Senators.]
Visit Your State’s Info Page to find your state’s U.S. Senators.
23. Name your U.S. Representative.
- Answers will vary. [Residents of territories with nonvoting Delegates or Resident Commissioners may provide the name of that Delegate or Commissioner. Also acceptable is any statement that the territory has no (voting) Representatives in Congress.]
Visit Your State’s Info Page to find your U.S. Representative.
28. What is the name of the President of the United States now?*
- Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
- Joe Biden
29. What is the name of the Vice President of the United States now?
- Kamala D. Harris
- Kamala Harris
39. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
- nine (9)
40. Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?
- John Roberts
- John G. Roberts, Jr.
43. Who is the Governor of your state now?
- Answers will vary. [District of Columbia residents should answer that D.C. does not have a Governor.]
Visit Your State’s Info Page to find the Governor of your state.
46. What is the political party of the President now?
- Democratic (Party)
47. What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
- Nancy Pelosi
100. Name two national U.S. holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
Source: USCIS Test Updates